According to International Energy Agency, by 2050 solar energy can become the most widely used source of power generation in the world.This is not science fiction - solar energy is already becoming an effective solution to the problem of energy supply to a wide range of market participants.
Solar Systems offers following types of cooperation to the federal subjects of Russia:
Siting solar parks on the territory of the federal subject within the terms of Long-term Capacity Supply Agreement (DPM) for the construction of renewable energy facilities.
Joint implementation of turnkey projects on territories without centralized power supply.
Construction of solar plants provides regions with the following advantages:
1 Positive image effect
- Green energy development is one of the priorities of the energy policy of the Russian Federation
- Mass media creates a positive image of the region as a pioneer in the promotion of renewable energy
2 Positive economic effect
- In the terms of tax revenues (regional part of the income tax + property tax) budget revenues of the federal subject will be about 130 million rubles a year for the 25 MW project
- Possible involvement of regional building and assembly organizations
3 Increase of energy efficiency
- Solar parks can be sited in areas with the greatest losses in networks or network restrictions that will partially solve the existing problems and improve general performance indicators of power supply in the region
- Inverters equipment configuration, used at solar plants, provides guaranteed network power factor compensation (consumers electricity quality improvement by reducing voltage distortion).
In this case, siting of solar power plants (SPP), compared with other RES types, has the following advantages:
- The ability to site mobile SPP in close proximity to consumers (no need to build distribution networks and reduction of average losses in the networks of the region)
- Absence of "noise pollution", as in the case of wind turbines
- SPP low operating costs (no consumption of fuel and lubricants, no constant maintenance)
- Compared to wind farms, solar power plants have no rotating parts and, as a consequence, have increased service life and low frequency of service (especially in high-wind regions)
- Simplicity and ease of erection
- Modular construction (allows to meet all the needs of the consumer)
- No toxic emissions into the atmosphere (typical for conventional generation, including DPP)
Solar Systems, LLC is the best partner for cooperation:
- We can offer new and innovative solutions (such as "SPP + storage system+ DPP" complex project), based on our cooperation with leading European technology partner (SCHMID)
List of RES generating facilities according to the results of the competitive selection of 2014
1Positive economic effect for the region in case of location of Solar Systems SPP on it’s territory
2Positive economic effect for the region in case of location of Solar Systems SPP on it’s territory: